For Overseas Customers
ciiron TOKYO is now preparing to ship our products overseas in early 2024, using the proxy purchase service "Buyee".
We have been receiving messages from overseas customers via Instagram, etc. that they would like to purchase our products, but we have not been able to take the plunge. We are happy to know that there are customers overseas who want to purchase our products, and we have decided to start preparing for overseas sales.
Please wait a little until we start the service.
Terms and Conditions for International Shipping
These terms and conditions regulate the relationship between the customer and the Company when a customer (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer") who wishes to have products (hereinafter referred to as the "Products") sold at the ciiron TOKYO official online store (hereinafter referred to as the "Store") operated by ciiron TOKYO LLC (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") shipped to overseas, uses Buyee (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyee"), a proxy purchase service provided by tenso Co. Buyee is a proxy purchase service independently operated by tenso Co.
When you purchase a product using Buyee, the transaction takes place directly between you and tenso Co.
For more information about Buyee, please visit the Buyee website. Please note that we will not be able to answer any questions you may have.
Introduction to Buyee:
When our site is accessed from overseas, a banner linking to Buyee will appear on the top page of the site and on the product detail pages. By selecting this banner, you will be redirected to the Buyee website, where you can purchase our products.
Buyee has its own inspection and shipping options, a wide variety of shipping methods (EMS/AIR/SAL, shipping by sea, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.), and payment methods (various credit cards, PayPal, Alipay, etc.) for customers to choose from. Furthermore, our customer support team is available in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and other languages, so you can shop online with peace of mind. (However, please note that if you choose shipping service, the metal fittings may darken due to moisture. Please note that this is not covered by our warranty.)
Terms and Conditions of Use
The prices of the products we sell through Buyee vary from product to product. Please check the price on each product page.
Prices are in Japanese yen and include tax.
Please note that there may be additional fees for using Buyee. Please check the Buyee website for details.
Please order our products on the Buyee website. Based on your instructions, Buyee staff will purchase the merchandise on your behalf and ship it to the international address you specify. Please refer to the Buyee website for details on ordering methods, conditions, fees, etc.
Reference: Buyee's User Guide
Please refer to the Buyee website for details on ordering. Please note that we will not be able to respond to any inquiries made directly to us.
Reference: Contact Buyee
(Reservations for products)
We do not accept layaways or reservations for items sold through Buyee.
(Shipping of Products)
Items purchased through Buyee will be shipped from our store to the Buyee warehouse and then from the Buyee warehouse to your international address.
Shipping costs, methods, and delivery times will vary depending on the country and its shipping conditions. Please check the Buyee website for details.
*Specific items may not be able to be shipped outside of Japan. Please check the Buyee website for details.
Reference: Buyee's international shipping process
Reference: Precautions when purchasing
(Product Returns and Exchanges)
In principle, we do not accept returns or exchanges of products purchased through Buyee.
Reference: Buyee's Shipping Guarantee and Inspection Plan
You can choose from among the payment methods Buyee has set up. Please refer to the Buyee website for details.
Reference: Payment methods when using Buyee
(Cancellation of Products)
We do not accept cancellations of orders placed through Buyee.
Please refer to the Buyee website for details on cancelling an order after it has been purchased. Please note that we will not be able to assist you if you contact us.
Although we take every precaution to manage the condition of the products we sell through Buyee, we may cancel a purchase on behalf of tenso, Inc. based on a customer's request if we find a defect in the product during a pre-shipment check and we are unable to provide a replacement product.
(Change of order details)
We do not accept changes to orders placed through Buyee.
Please refer to the Buyee website for details regarding changes to orders placed through Buyee. Please note that we will not be able to respond to any inquiries made to our store.
Reference: Contact Buyee
Please note that we do not offer wrapping services for items purchased through Buyee.
(Handling of Personal Information)
Personal information of members obtained by the Company in connection with the use of Buyee will be strictly managed in accordance with the "Personal Information Protection Policy" and "Handling of Personal Information" separately stipulated by the Company.
When using our store through Buyee, the following acts and cases are prohibited. If we deem that a customer falls under any of the following acts and cases, we may refuse to purchase products on behalf of tenso, Inc. based on a request from the customer. In addition, regardless of whether or not you use Buyee, we may directly claim compensation from you for damages incurred by us due to problems that arise directly between you and our store, or we may file criminal charges against you for criminal acts.
1. Impersonating another person or entering or sending false order information.
2. Making an application for purchase without the intention of purchasing.
3. Actions for the purpose of commercial use, such as purchasing for the purpose of resale.
4. Delaying or failing to fulfill obligations.
5. Interfering with normal delivery, such as refusing to receive a product or returning a product due to long-term absence.
6. Acts that interfere with our normal business operations or the normal provision of our services.
7. Actions that infringe on the rights (including intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademarks) of the Company or third parties.
8. Criminal acts such as fraud, threats, extortion, coercion, and violence, as well as acts that offend public order and morals, and other acts that violate laws and regulations
9. Excessive demands beyond the services provided by the Company
10. If the customer falls under the category of antisocial forces.
11. Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Acts of force majeure (interruption, delay, suspension, or loss of data due to epidemics, natural disasters, war, terrorism, riots, enactment, revision, or abolition of laws and regulations, guidance and orders by administrative agencies, power outages, failure of communication lines, computers, network equipment, etc., system maintenance, etc., unauthorized access, failure or accident of outsourcing partners, warehouse logistics-related (including, but not limited to, failures or accidents of subcontractors, warehouse logistics, and transportation, labor disputes, and equipment accidents), we shall not be liable for any damages incurred by customers in the event that part or all of the services of the "ciiron TOKYO Official Online Store" are suspended.
The interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan, regardless of the applicable rules of law.
The name of our store "ciiron TOKYO" is our trademark and is protected by intellectual property laws, including registration with the Japan Patent Office, and its use without our permission is prohibited. In addition, all trademarks displayed in our store that are not owned by us are the property of their respective owners.
The copyright holders of the contents, images, illustrations, videos, sounds, photos, designs, data, etc., on our website are our company or the content providers, and are protected by copyright laws.
1.In the event of any discrepancy between the Japanese version of these Terms and Conditions and any other language, the Japanese version shall prevail.
2. If you suffer any damage (whether indirect or direct) as a result of any trouble between you and tenso, Inc. in connection with your use of Buyee, we shall not be liable for any compensation. However, this shall not apply in cases where the damage is caused by reasons attributable to the Company.
3. If the Company is liable to you or any third party for any reason, including but not limited to the application of the disclaimers set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the Company shall be liable only for direct damages, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence by the Company, and the amount of damages based on such liability shall in any event be limited to the amount paid by you to the Company. The Company and the customer agree in advance that the amount of damages based on such liability shall in any case be limited to the amount paid by the customer to the Company.
Even if any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
1. If a lawsuit becomes necessary in connection with the use of our store through Buyee, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.
2. In the event that we use an attorney or other specialist due to a customer's nonpayment of the purchase price or violation of these Terms and Conditions, the customer shall also bear the costs of the specialist, including attorney's fees.